Saturday, August 28, 2010

So next week is already the 4th week of school! I have a feeling that this school year is going to fly by! I have a really cute class. 22 kids right now, but that will probably change throughout the year. Sometimes I have to remind myself that they are pretty much still Kindergartners and that I really am expecting a lot from them. I love my team and work at a great school so I am very thankful for that!

Jade started school last Tuesday. He goes to his first practicum day on Wednesday. He is in a first grade classroom one day a week at another school. I'm sure he will enjoy that ;).

Jeter turns 1 year old on Wednesday! I can't believe we have already had him for almost a year. He is our little baby. Happy Birthday Jeter! :)




1 comment:

The Shusters said...

Hey Kels! How are you? I hope you're doing well! I just wanted to know if you could email me your address! Let me know if you need my email. I miss you!