Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our new baby boy!!!

Jeter Bluemel :)



On December 12th, Jade finally talked me into getting a puppy. We have wanted one for so long but the place we are currently living in won't let you have dogs so therefore not only does getting a new puppy come along with waking up in the middle of the night, getting up early in the morning and trying to potty train but also includes moving! Jade has assured me he will take care of most of the moving while I am at school this week. I am sure that it is going to be a crazy week but we are so excited to have him as a part of our little family. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a cutie! Good luck with the potty training. Hopefully he will get the hang of it. Jeter....seems fitting really. Go Yankees.

Ashlee said...

Oh my gosh he is SO CUTE! My boys are going to LOVE him! Where are you moving? What, so many changes! Good changes!!!!! We are coming this week, so I can't wait to see you guys and meet Jeter!

Becca Summerhays said...

Way cute Kelsey! I want to see him in person. Look forward to meeting for lunch in the next week sometime. I will miss seeing you every week! =( I Can't believe we are officially done!

The Shusters said...

Are you seriously moving because of a puppy???!! I'm slightly jealous!! :) Micah and I would both love to have a puppy but we can't have them here in our apartment, and the apartment is a sweet deal! So we can't give it up! He is a cute little guy! I hope you guys are doing well!