Sunday, September 27, 2009

VeGaS!


Last weekend Jade and I went to our first show in Las Vegas. Criss Angel Believe! It was so AMAZING! We have been watching his show MindFreak on A&E for the last few years and we finally spent the money to go see his show. I am so glad that we went, it was the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life! I love Criss Angel! :)
Here are some of the Cirque De Soleil characters that were part of the show. They did some really awesome dances! 
After the show we spent the rest of the weekend with my sister in-law Ashlee, her husband Elliott, and their two boys Gavin and Grady. Gavin and Jade are so cute together. They both love each other so much :) We always love staying with Ashlee and her family, they are the best! 

1 comment:

The Shusters said...

Looks like fun, Kels! I hope you're doing well! I miss you!