Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update

Jade and I went home for Thanksgiving. It was so nice to be with family for
 a few days. We stayed with my parents most of the time and played cards
and board games like crazy. The last day we were there we stayed with Jade's
parents. His dad got a Wii for Christmas but Jade talked him into "testing" it 
out early, so we played it all day long! It was so much fun. I got a 245 on the 
bowling game! It was so cold there that we were happy to come back to 
St. George. I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving 
and I can't wait until Christmas!

2 comments:

Brook & Travis said...

Glad you guys had so much fun over Thanksgiving! I can't wait to go for New Year's! The Wii sounds like too much fun...we'll definitely have to try it out! Thanks so much for the B-day present! Love you guys!

Hutchinson said...

OH I can't wait to see you again. Two more days.