Monday, October 13, 2008

One of those weeks!

Jade received a call from his boss last Thursday 
telling him that he was going to be let go 
from work. He has worked at GreenValley 
for three years, but because of the terrible 
economy there is just no more work. At the time
we were both disappointed, but we are being optimistic 
and hoping that he will be able to go back soon once
the economy starts to improve. In the mean time 
Jade is looking for something else until he can go back to
Green Valley or find another decent job. My wonderful
sister in-law Ashlee is here visiting this week and she
went to Wal-Mart and bought us some food! We are
so thankful for such an amazing family. I don't know
what we would do without them!

2 comments:

Becca Summerhays said...

Sorry again to hear about Jade's job. It is a hard time on a lot of people. I keep hearing about friends losing their jobs. We hope that you'll find another job quickly. (Maybe even at Chris' work.=]) We are hoping for the best for you guys!

The Shusters said...

Oh kelsey! I'm so sorry! Life can be tough sometimes, but things will work out. God is in complete control of everything! I'm glad to hear you are optimistic about everything! And that was so sweet of Ashlee!! I'll be praying for you guys! Besides the work situation, how is everything else going for you? Are you still working at the eye place? I think I ask this every time, but I forget, so sorry!! How is school? School is going alright for me here! Only one and half semesters to go!! YAY!

I hope that everything works out!!