Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Honeymoon!





Jade and I went to California for our honeymoon in August.
We went to Newport Beach a couple times while we were there 
and rented bodyboards. Believe it or not I did it!
It was a lot of fun until I got taken out by some big waves.
I spent the rest of the time lying on the beach while Jade
toughed out the waves. 

This is me standing on the balcony of our hotel room.
We had a great view of the pool!

One night we ate at Joe's Crab Shack, mmmm crab!!!

This was Jades favorite part! The Yankees and Angels game.
We arrived quite early to watch batting practice and Jade
caught two home run balls from Jason Giambi and Johnny
Damon. He was so excited!!

6 comments:

The Shusters said...

YAY Kelsey!! I'm so excited you have a blog now!! It looks like you're honeymoon was great!!! I can't wait until I get married!! Only six months!! Your blog is cute, too!! You and Jade make the most perfect couple!! I love it!! Anyways...I hope everything is going well!! Love you!!

Andre, Melissa and Jolie said...

Your honeymoon sounds like fun! It was fun to see you guys at Grady's blessing again. Sorry we didnt' get to talk very much!.... next baby right?!? You looked so pretty on your wedding day! :)

Brook & Travis said...

Hey Kelsey, I found your blog! It turned out cute! I love your wedding pictures, so beautiful! Glad you guys had so much fun on your honeymoon, I'll definitely have to try Joe's Crab Shack next time. Love crab! Thanks for coming over last night!

Hutchinson said...

Hey yea! I am so happy to see your blog. I love you guys can't wait to see more. So good to spend time with you over labor day!

Brooke B said...

I found your blog!!
I am so happy!!

brooke said...

YAY! I'm so excited you joined the blogging world! Sorry to blog stalk! looks like your honeymoon was fun, and your wedding picutres are beautitful!